NINE’s bespoke concierge service will exceed members’ expectations
NINE will streamline your existence, allowing you to make the very best of your precious time. We offer a truly bespoke concierge service.
Our bespoke concierge service provides total travel and lifestyle support. Each member is assigned an intuitive concierge manager who will learn what makes each client tick and a little about their psychology, whilst providing a bespoke concierge service and, not only establish a strong rapport, but also a deep understanding of the individual or family's specific travel and lifestyle preferences.
Allow NINE's bespoke concierge service to streamline your life.
With our Travel Concierge Service we’ll listen to your specific holiday and travel requirements and curate an unforgettable adventure unlike anything you’ve encountered. Whether you're into swimming with the whale sharks in the Indian Ocean, or a weekend heli-skiing and ice-driving in rugged northern Iceland, we'll make it happen. Allow us to handle your hotel and villa reservations, private jet and yacht charters, visa application arrangements, travelling staff and security, private guided tours and activities. We breathe travel. We personally visit many of the properties and countries we recommend and work directly with the on-site team to create enchanting memories.
Entertainment and Culture
Predicting luxury travel and lifestyle trends is second nature to us, ensuring we are each member’s eyes and ears. A bespoke concierge service that can source sold-out tickets to concerts and sporting events at the touch of a button, as well as offering insider access to industry-only events and fashion shows, intimate dinners, film premieres and launches.
Through our ever-growing black book of global contacts, each with a thorough due diligence check, we are well-placed to personally recommend a whole host of tried and tested service providers, companies and individuals; including tradesmen, landscape gardeners, personal shoppers, currency traders, wealth managers, domestic recruitment experts, personal trainers, yoga teachers, florists... the list continues.
Our Central London and Home Counties off-market property search service is an honest, hand-holding solution for international clients wishing to purchase and let prime property in a prompt and seamless manner. Over the past decade, we have nurtured a little black book of property insiders, including honest builders, creative architects, diligent surveyors and curious designers, providing the client with one point of contact and minimum fuss throughout their journey.
We also provide a complete home management service which offers total peace of mind for clients based overseas. The services include weekly maintenance checks, employing and managing household staff and preparing the property for clients' visits. In line with our green mission, and where appropriate, we will introduce environmentally-friendly initiatives such as composting and eliminating single-use plastics.
We Declare a Climate Emergency
We’ve signed up to Tourism Declares, an initiative that supports tourism businesses, organisations and individuals in declaring a climate emergency and taking purposeful action to reduce their carbon emissions as per the advice from The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to cut global carbon emissions to 55% below 2017 levels by 2030.
Like all signatories, we have committed to the following five actions:
1. Develop a ‘Climate Emergency Plan’ within the next 12 months, which sets out our intentions to reduce carbon emissions over the next decade.
2. Share an initial public declaration of our ‘Climate Emergency Plan’, and update on progress each year. Updates will be shared on our website.
3. Accept current IPCC advice stating the need to cut global carbon emissions to 55% below 2017 levels by 2030 in order to keep the planet within 1.5 degrees of warming. We’ll ensure our ‘Climate Emergency Plan’ represents actions designed to achieve this as a minimum, through delivering transparent, measurable and increasing reductions in the total carbon emissions per member arising from our operations and the travel services sold by us.
4. Encourage our suppliers and partners to make the same declaration; sharing best practice amongst peers; and actively participate in the Tourism Declares community. Where possible, when creating itineraries, we recommend similar-minded hoteliers, suppliers and partners who champion eco-initiatives such as banning single-use plastics, daily food composting, the implementation and use of renewable energy, and minimising linen laundry.
5. Advocate for change. We recognise the need for system change across the industry, and call for urgent regulatory action to accelerate the transition towards zero carbon air travel.
Board of directors
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Mr Coles-Liddle has over ten years’ marketing, public relations and private administration experience in the luxury sector. He has organised numerous full-scale conferences, fundraisers and private events, and has worked closely with politicians, heads of state and key industry figures.
Mr Coles-Liddle has an enviable black book of international contacts. Having travelled extensively in Africa and Europe, he imparts his considerable expertise, knowledge and insight into travel and luxury lifestyle trends.
Cara Lucy Travers
Chief Operating Officer
An accomplished entrepreneur, Mrs Travers launched and managed a successful fashion boutique in Cobham, England, for many years. Her natural flair for style lead to work as a VIP personal shopper within one of London's leading luxury department stores, and later as a top buyer and consultant, sourcing the finest garments in international and contemporary ready-to-wear, shoes and accessories. Mrs Travers has worked closely with numerous artists and showbusiness personalities, and frequently travels the globe seeking out the finest experiences imaginable, whilst building and nurturing a solid network of contacts within fashion, travel and luxury.